Print, Print and more Print!

Vinyl Banner designed by Madcow Designs
Outside vinyl with grommits for ease of use to hang

Over the years, I have designed for and printed on a lot of different types of mediums. And whereas some designers will carve out a niche for themselves in a certain print field, I like to leave my studio open to the ability to handle just about anything a client approaches me about.

But, because Graphic Design seems to be such an elusive profession to describe, sometimes when a person approaches me and says "well, what else can you do?" I'm not sure how to answer. A fellow designer and good friend of mine, Nicola Black, likes to say "If it can be printed, than I can more than likely design it"

And honestly, that is a perfect answer. I have created designs for items that range from your typical print ad to specialty stickers to temperature sensitve water bottle labels to vinyl floor decals. In fact, I've come full circle from being a glass decaler while in college to designing the decals that are now being used.

The list of printed items is incredible and some of the more common items that I have worked on include:
Ads (both printed and online)
Fliers
Posters
Postcards
Rack Cards
Billboards
Catalogs
Brochures
Business Cards
Spec Sheets
Stickers
TShirts
Banners
CD packaging
Menus
Invites (and boy does that cover a lot from weddings and baby showers to birthdays and Corportate events!)
Greeting Cards
Price Guides
Direct mail
POPs
Pocket Folders
Magazines

Whew...I could go on, but I think you get the point. So, if there is a special project you'd like to discuss, just contact me! I would love to work with you.

Dr. Sketchy South Jersey T Shirt
Design by Madcow Designs


Post a Comment

Contact

For more information on how we can make your designs come to light, contact us today at info(at)madcow-designs(dot)com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP