The Art of Design



This Third Friday, June 17th, I will be the featured artist at a local gallery, The Artist's Consortium, in Millville, NJ. I'm pretty excited and have been having a blast getting my works together and promoting the show.


I'll be showing a sampling of my design work taken from the last several years. Finished designs, along with some of the techniques and thought processes behind what goes into a commercially designed piece, will be shown.


Corporate collateral pieces to personal promotional work will all be featured along side what one would consider a more traditional take on fine arts. And whereas commercial art has long been considered an art form unto itself I will have to say that even I have been amazed at the whole new life a piece can take on when it is properly framed and presented.

So, won't you join me and come experience what is the art of design.

Post a Comment

Contact

For more information on how we can make your designs come to light, contact us today at info(at)madcow-designs(dot)com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP